DRIP is an in-your-face explosion of color and movement backed by a live rock band, all in an industrial bar. You may get wet … you may get messy … you WILL have an awesome time. Grab a colored beer (orange, yellow, red or blue!) or glass of wine from our bar and let us assault your senses. DRIP is located in the heart of International Drive (I-drive) within walking distance of the Orange County Convention Center, numerous hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions.
DRIP is an arts entertainment company that combines performing and visual arts to create full sensory environments that excite and move audiences.
DRIP is known for their highly visual, innovative and messy performances in colored sand, raining paint, flying water and more!
- Tickets include the show. (beverages and merchandise are separate)
- Live Band
- Flying Water, Colored Sand, Strobe Lights and more!
- Complimentary Paint Station
- Show music is composed by David Traver, a Music Director for Blue Man Group.
- There are no splash zones because the entire building is considered a splash zone.
- Dress Down (jeans, t-shirt and flip-flops/sneakers are great) and assume you will get wet and painty.
- Night life + Arts & Culture + Theatre
- Audience will be limited to approximately 100 people per show to preserve the intimate environment so reserve your tickets early to guarantee your tickets!
- Audience stands during performance. Think "killer floor seats at a rock concert" for everyone.
- Adults only (free of screaming kids). You must be 21 years or older to enter.
- Orange, Yellow, Red and Blue Beers on Draft as well as cocktails and wine! (cash or credit)
- Merchandise (cash or credit)
- Doors open 8pm-9pm: Live t-shirt cutting by our DRIP Fashionista, paint station, full liquor bar.
- Show starts a little after 9pm and will last about 50 minutes.
- Hang out in the bar after the show.
Tickets are $35. In order to save your spot, we highly recommend that you reserve your tickets online here: Orlando DRIP Tickets.
Group Tickets & Private Parties
Group discounts, private parties, holiday parties and buyouts are availalbe! Call 347-855-3747.
Parking & Directions
DRIP can feel like finding a "back alley speakeasy". We are in the same building as Denny's and Senor Frogs, directly behind Denny's.
Complimentary valet parking is available in front of Senor Frogs. Self parking and additional $5 parking options are also available in the nearby area.
Use these directions to help you find us. See details>
"If you're looking for a reason to go visit I-Drive,
or even if you're not, DRIP is it! If you're looking for
somewhere to take those out of town guests who are visiting DRIP is it."
"Between DRIP and Senor Frogs out front this may be
what transforms I-Drive into Orlando's most happening district."
"I-Drive, meet Orlando's artistic side..."
"The show is a stunning fusion of dance and raw materials in an
artistic abstract manner. It captivates the audience in a
strange manner that is one of a kind. The audience stands throughout the show
and the performance happens all around the theater. This keeps the show perplexing yet
-The Daily City
DRESS DOWN, DRINK UP, ROCK OUT!
You must be 21 years or older to enter.